IMPEU Kick-Off Meeting held in Empoli, Italy
IMPEU partners met on the 8th and 9th January 2019 in Empoli, Italy to initiate the project implementation.
The Kick-Off project meeting was hosted by the IMPEU Coordinator, ASEV and representatives from all project partners participated, namely from:
- Institut za Podgotovka na Slujiteliv Mejdunarodni Organizacii Zdruzhenie (ITPIO), Bulgaria
- European Citizen Action Service (ECAS), EU-wide organization
- Helping Hand NGO (HELPING HAND), Greece
- Municipality of Vrilissia (MUVRI), Greece
- Magenta Consultoria Projects Sl (MAGENTA), Spain
Discussions and exchanges during the meeting focused on the step-by-step project implementation, examining thoroughly all tasks and activities foreseen, aiming at enhancing the inclusion of EU mobile citizens in the partner countries and beyond.