– Identify the existing best practices/political inclusion policies across the EU 28 MS in facilitating access to EU citizens’ rights and assess their transferability
– Identify the obstacles faced by EU mobile citizens when claiming their EU citizenship rights and the training needs of civil servants to enable and facilitate the social and political participation of EU mobile citizens
– Enhance the capacity of civil servants and relevant national, regional and local experts to enable and facilitate the participation of mobile EU citizens in the participating countries, through needs-tailored training
– Enhance the social and political participation of EU mobile citizens in the participating countries with information provision through the development of physical and electronic mechanisms and awareness raising participatory activities
– Provide policy-makers in local, regional, national and EU levels with evidence-based policy recommendations aiming at promoting the inclusion of EU mobile citizens, active citizenship and democratic participation.